Proudly Australian made in Bendigo, the Bespoke bed is a luxurious upholstered bed, available in hundreds of different fabric options.
Pictured in gorgeous bespoke fabric (colour: Powder Blue) from the Catherine Martin MOKUM collection.
- locally made by furnish. displayed in Mokum Bepoke Powder Blue
- hundreds of different fabric options (prices vary accordingly)
- available in queen and king sizes (pictures shows king size)
- headboard measures 160cm high, bed end is 60cm high
- additional surcharge if chosen fabric requires pattern matching
- scatter cushions, mattress, linen and accessories are optional extras
- comes in knock down form, requires on-site assembly
- hardwood timber slats included
This divine textured velvet was inspired by a desire to create the ultimate luxury velvet one with both a linen velvet aesthetic and a soft and sumptuous handle. Bespoke was carefully constructed with a viscose pile creating a lustrous, plush finish and antiqued surface. Custom dyed to deliver an extensive, fashion forward palette; Bespoke offers an array of beautiful neutrals and opulent theatrical tones. The palette includes Catherine Martins signature red, in honour of Bazmarks famed Red Velvet Trilogy: Strictly Ballroom, Romeo and Juliet and Moulin Rouge.